TB DIAH is excited to introduce two new resources to help TB data users find and use the information that they need to inform their programs and decision making: The Data Explorer and the Drug-resistant TB (DR-TB) Dashboard.
The Data Explorer:
- Helps decision-makers ask the right questions before diving into the available data by consolidating information, including indicator definitions, from USAID’s Performance-Based Monitoring and Evaluation Framework (PBMEF), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the STOP TB Partnership; and
- Enables decision-makers to generate visualizations and graphs to access and interpret data to inform action. The Data Explorer makes it easy to generate, download, analyze, and share TB data tables and visualizations based on PBMEF indicators, locations, and time periods.
- Includes TB data provided by the National TB Programs, submitted annually to the World Health Organization (WHO). Information is also derived through the Stop TB Partnership for United Nations General Assembly High-level Meeting (UNHLM) targets. The Data Explorer removes common barriers to analyzing data from across these sources such as downloading and linking multiple data files, downloading a mobile application, requesting an account on a data platform, or having to extract data from a PDF.
The DR-TB Dashboard is the latest dashboard created by TB DIAH to help users visualize indicators of a country’s TB situation and its response. The DR-TB Dashboard guides users through a series of questions to help them understand the strengths and areas of potential improvement in a country’s response to DR-TB. Users can view data by individual country or as a summary of USAID TB priority country data.
Other TB DIAH data dashboards include:
- The Summary Dashboard containing charts of aggregated TB priority country data with helpful descriptions;
- Country-specific Dashboards with TB data for select countries; and the
- COVID-19 Dashboard visualizes the ongoing impact of the pandemic on countries and the global TB response.
If you have any questions about the Data Explorer, the DR-TB Dashboard, or any of the tools or resources found on the TB DIAH site, please email email@example.com.